8.21.2009

No malaria yet...

I have to make this quick because dinner is being served..right now. Staging was good, training is going good. I have received my first of three rabies shots, used my mosquito net...ect...ect. Our training center is BEAUTIFUL. I will post pictures later. Also, good news...moved in with my host family which is a husband, wife, 1 dog, 1 puppy and 3 children. They are wonderful. I also have my own room, with tv...yes tv...to my surprise!! AND my OWN bathroom! This is the life and I better not get too used to it that is for sure. I will write more later when there is more time, I have to go eat my rice, chicken and beans! Hasta luego.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am so proud of you! I am so excited to see pictures and learn about your journey. Just remeber..
    "Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105.
    Miss you and love ya!! Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you,and can't wait to see pictures. Rosanna is coming over in the morning. What are they teaching you in class? Need to go to bed now.Proud of you and what you are doing. Love You Andrea, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I will post pictures SOON I promise. I have to wait until I am at the training center so I can use internet that is faster than at the cafe and at my house. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete